- Everyone wants satisfaction in their lives and careers, we have too few models of how to do that
- We owe it to ourselves AND our kids to be happy working people
- Many of us have been doing the same thing for so long, we end up doing what we’ve always done rather than what we want to do.
- If you are open and ready for change, it’s hard to know where to begin.
What is coaching?
- A smart focused conversation designed to make a difference about the way you experience things and envision your life.
- Confronting old patterns when they get in your way, so you can make sustainable changes now.
- Gaining clarity on what balance looks like for you and provides you with knowledge and resources to implement change
- As a coach, I affirm or challenge you based on what I think is in your best interest. The answers themselves come from you.
How does it work?
- Customized: This work is not one sized fits all. It’s designed for your unique needs, values and priorities.
- Measurable: We set SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Sensitive) goals to give our work focus. They become a tool for determining how successful we are in our progress.
- Documented: If we work together for an extended period of time, I will document your progress toward your goals, and the indicators of success for our work together.
Is it worth the time and $S?
Everyone’s experience is different but here’s what you can expect:
- You’ll feel more inspired, energized and motivated about work and life in general.
- You’ll build your own resourcefulness and feel much more empowered.
- You’ll make real, tangible progress on things you’ve always wanted to do.
- You’ll get clear on the personal and professionals roles you want work to play.
- You’ll understand how to create flexibility in your work.
- You’ll gain a better understanding which work environments work for you, and how to work in the ones that don’t suit you so well.